To request a letter of recommendation from a member of the GSP Office, please first review the information below:
- Requests for letters of recommendation must be received at least three weeks prior to the due date. Please note that it is customary to make requests for letters of recommendation in person.
- Supporting materials for the letter of recommendation must be submitted via hard copy at least two weeks prior to the due date. Supporting materials include:
- Updated one page resume
- Copy of transcript (printed from MyAccess+)
- Essays or personal statements submitted for application
- Information about program (ex: what is this fellowship or scholarship looking for in an applicant?)
- Personal summary or “autobiography.” Please provide your recommender with a brief autobiography. This helps to reveal elements that may not be present in a resume or essay.
- Completed letter of recommendation worksheet (Click here to access)
We look forward to supporting you in your endeavors!